How to play poker
The poker game starts with 2 players and up to 10 players at the start of the game the player to the left of the dealer. This is called the Small Blind position. Half the bet is required. And the position next to it called Big Blind must bet the full amount. After that, the game will start as follows.
- The dealer will deal cards to everyone on the table. Under the conditions described previously. Which when the cards are dealt in the first round. Next to Big Blind. Where if he sees that his own card is can continue playing will place bets By choosing whether to play along or get over it.
- Players in the next sequence will play the same way and if they see that the card can’t go further, they can fold.
- When more than 2 people bet, the dealer will deal a flop. The remaining players will show their cards for the measure. And the person with the bigger point wins the pot.
- The player in the Small Blind position will be the first to start the game. In this round, players can choose to pass or Check without placing additional bets. And if you see that the card is good, you can raise or raise the bet. And if the cards are not good at all, you can choose to fold as well.
- The next round is dealt cards called Turn. Each player has the option of placing bets just like the Flop round, where if most players are still present. Each person chooses how to play.
- After all bets have been placed. It will show the cards to measure the 5 cards that each player. Whose order will have the largest order? Which will win the entire pot.